Christmas decoration that can be submerged in water
Hot glue gun
Miscellaneous outer decorative stickers/fabric/ribbons/etc (optional)
1. Center your Christmas decoration on the inner side of the lid and mark the spot with a marker. You want to make sure that the jar will be able to go around it without problems.
2. Take your hot glue gun and coat the bottom of your decorative piece of choice. Set aside.
3. Pour distilled water into the jar, leaving a bit empty at the top.
4. Add a couple drops of glycerine. Keep in mind that more glycerine creates viscosity (resistance to flow); the glitter will swirl and fall slower with more glycerine. Too much glycerine and the glitter will clump.
5. Sprinkle some glitter. Seal the lid to the jar and voila! You now have a snow globe!
Great craft for kids and holiday lessons.